|Home||» Products||» Dust Pollution Sampler||» Dust Samplers|
Our company is successfully expanding in the market by manufacturing and exporting an excellent range of Dust Samplers. These samplers are widely used for testing the dust present in the air. Manufactured under the direction of senior professionals using tested quality materials and advance techniques, these samplers are highly demanded in the market for their best performance. The offered samplers are tested on various safety parameters to ensure their flawless range. We offer these Dust Samplers at economical rate.
- Easy to operate
- High functionality
- Sturdy construction
· Brushless blower reduces equipment downtime and maintenance effort.
· Lockable casters and gaseous attachment.
· Improved cabinet design which is more sturdy and durable with SS hardware.
· Brushless blower reduces equipment downtime and maintenance efforts
· Significantly reduce Noise
APM 860 comes with an in-built voltage stabilizer to compensate for voltage fluctuations. This model has been made more user-friendly, tool box within the instrument, softer handles.
Owing to its modular design, APM 860 can be easily paired with a gaseous sampling attachment (for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc.) as gaseous sampling requires only a few LPM of air flow. This is possible through an attachable subsidiary unit LES 411. Kindly refer to respective brochures of LES 411.
· Flow Rate:0.9 â€“ 1.4 m3 /min free flow
· Particle Size: Particles of 10 microns & below collected on Filter Paper holder. SPM bigger than 10 microns collected in a separate sampling bottle under the cyclone
· Sampling Time: 28 hours (maximum)
· Sampling Time Record: 0 to 9999.99 hrs. recorded on a Time Totalizer
· Power requirement: Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
· Size & Weight: 420 x 340 x 790 mm, 40 Kg
· Automatic Sampling: 24 hrs programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after pre-Control set time interval.
· Warranty: One year