Respirable Dust Sampler Apm 860
- Brushless blower reduces equipment downtime and maintenance effort.
- Lockable casters and gaseous attachment.
- Improved cabinet design which is more sturdy and durable with SS hardware.
- Brushless blower reduces equipment downtime and maintenance efforts
- Significantly reduce Noise
- APM 860 comes with an in-built voltage stabilizer to compensate for voltage fluctuations. This model has been made more user-friendly, tool box within the instrument, softer handles.
- Owing to its modular design, APM 860 can be easily paired with a gaseous sampling attachment (for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc.) as gaseous sampling requires only a few LPM of air flow. This is possible through an attachable subsidiary unit LES 411. Kindly refer to respective brochures of LES 411.
- Flow Rate:0.9 - 1.4 m3 /min free flow
- Particle Size: Particles of 10 microns & below collected on Filter Paper holder. SPM bigger than 10 microns collected in a separate sampling bottle under the cyclone
- Sampling Time: 28 hours (maximum)
- Sampling Time Record: 0 to 9999.99 hrs. recorded on a Time Totalizer
- Power requirement: Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
- Size & Weight: 420 x 340 x 790 mm, 40 Kg
- Automatic Sampling: 24 hrs programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after pre-Control set time interval.
- Warranty: One year