|Home||» Products||» Air Pollution Monitoring Systems||» Air Monitoring Instruments|
Air Monitoring Instruments
We are counted among one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of Air Monitoring Instruments. The offered instruments are the small handy device for measuring particles that damages lungs. These are manufactured by our skilled professionals using optimum quality materials and modern techniques in accordance with latest market norms. The offered instruments are highly acclaimed in the market for their superior performance. We are offering these Air Monitoring Instruments at nominal price.
- Compact design
- Smooth operations
- Long service life
Fine Particulate Sampler
PM 2.5 Sampler
Item Code: APM 154
· PM10 and PM2.5 Impactors of sampler based on designs standardized by US EPA
· Two part cabinet ensures that temperature of PM 2.5 filter remains close to ambient temperature
· Diaphragm Pump with a low noise
· Lower sampling rate of 1m3/hr reduces filter choking even in areas having high FPM levels
· Critical Orifice maintains constant sampling rate of 1 m3/hour
· Sampler can run continuously 28 hrs monitoring
· Low power consumption
· Low weight essay to transport in field
· Can be measure PM10 or PM2.5 at a time
· Calibration Certificate for each instrument shall be provided with instruments
· Compact and portable.
· Weight: Approx 25 Kg.
Owing to its modular design, APM 154 can be easily paired with a gaseous sampling attachment (for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc.) as gaseous sampling requires only a few LPM of air flow. This is possible through an attachable subsidiary unit LES 411. Kindly refer to respective brochures of LES 411
· Size Selective inlets: Omni-directional air inlet with PM 10 separation through an impactor followed by PM 2.5 separation through a WINS Impactor
· Flow Rate: Constant sampling rate of 1 m3/hr unaffected by voltage fluctuation and filter choking maintained by critical orifice system
· Sampling Time Record: 0 to 9999.99 hrs. recorded on a Time Totalizer
· Vacuum Pump: Diaphragm Pump
· Power requirement: Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
· Automatic Sampling: 24 hrs programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after pre-Control set time interval.
· Sample Volume: Dry Gas meter records the total air volume sampled
· Filter: Filter holder designed to accept any standard 47 mm diameter filter media
· Warranty: One year