|Home||» Products||» Air Pollution Sampler||» PM 2.5 Mini Sampler|
As per recent Air quality standard published by Govt. of India where measurement of PM 2.5 dusts has been made mandatory besides other parameters for defining the quality of ambient air. Ambient Air enters the APM 153 MINI sampler through an omni-directional inlet designed to provide a clear aerodynamic cut-point for particles larger than 10 microns. The air stream then passes through a WINS Impactor that retains the fraction between PM10 and PM2.5. The PM10 and PM2.5 impactors used in the APM 153 MINI are based on designs standardized by US-EPA and as such the system complies with international norms for PM 2.5 Samplers. The sampling rate is held constant at 1 m3/hr by a critical orifice.
A special light weight oil free pump has been used in the instrument and adequate cooling air draft has been provided to ensure that the operating temperature near the filter holder remains close to ambient temperature. Sampling rate is continuously displayed on abuilt-in rotameter while the duration of sample is available through a Time Totalizer.
An Impactor based PM2.5 sampler has been manufactured by Lata Envirotech Services which meet requirements of PM 2.5 is sampling using APM 153; PM2.5 concentration in ambient air can be measured gravimetrically by using this sampler.
APM 153 sampling rates of 1m3/hr is maintained constant with the help of orifice.
Sampler WINS IMPACTOR (PM 2.5 Impactor) as per design of US EPA.
This sampler is suitable for PM 10 or PM 2.5 monitoring one parameter can be monitored at a time.
· PM10 and PM2.5 Impactors of sampler based on designs standardized by US EPA
· Brushless, Oil-free, light weight pump practically requires no maintenance
· Filter holder designed for any 47mm diameter filter media
· Critical Orifice maintains constant sampling rate of 1m3/hour.
· Sampler can run continuously 24 hrs monitoring
· Low power consumption
· Low weight essay to transport in field
· Can be measure PM 10 or PM 2.5
· Pump assembly brushless
· Calibration Certificate for each instrument shall be provided with instruments
· Compact cabinet design for easy portability.
Time Totalizer: Records the actual time duration of each sample.