We have earned a sterling reputation in the industry for manufacturing and exporting a wide range of PM 10 Sampler. This sampler is extensively used for analyzing the gaseous and dust contents present in the air. It reduces equipment downtime and maintenance efforts due to its brush less blower. In addition, this sampler is checked on various standard quality parameters to ensure its defect free range is delivered to the clients. Our clients can avail this PM 10 Sampler at market leading price from us.
· Brushless blower reduces equipment downtime and maintenance effort.
· Lockable casters and gaseous attachment.
· Improved cabinet design which is more sturdy and durable with SS hardware.
· Brushless blower reduces equipment downtime and maintenance efforts
· Significantly reduce Noise
APM 860 comes with an in-built voltage stabilizer to compensate for voltage fluctuations. This model has been made more user-friendly, tool box within the instrument, softer handles.
Owing to its modular design, APM 860 can be easily paired with a gaseous sampling attachment (for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc.) as gaseous sampling requires only a few LPM of air flow. This is possible through an attachable subsidiary unit LES 411. Kindly refer to respective brochures of LES 411.
· Flow Rate:0.9 â€“ 1.4 m3 /min free flow
· Particle Size: Particles of 10 microns & below collected on Filter Paper holder. SPM bigger than 10 microns collected in a separate sampling bottle under the cyclone
· Sampling Time: 28 hours (maximum)
· Sampling Time Record: 0 to 9999.99 hrs. recorded on a Time Totalizer
· Power requirement: Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
· Size & Weight: 420 x 340 x 790 mm, 40 Kg
· Automatic Sampling: 24 hrs programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after pre-Control set time interval.
· Warranty: One year