|Home||» Products||» Dust Pollution Sampler||» Fine Particulate Sampler|
Fostered with year of industry experience and market understanding, we are manufacturing and exporting an exclusive range of Fine Particulate Sampler. The offered sampler is fabricated under the guidance of senior professionals using sophisticated methodology. This sampler is controlled using microprocessor and mass flow controller that helps in the maintenance of constant flow rate. The offered sampler is tested on various parameters to ensure its perfect range. We offer this Fine Particulate Sampler at economical rate.
PM 2.5 Sampler
Owing to its modular design, APM 154 can be easily paired with a gaseous sampling attachment (for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc.) as gaseous sampling requires only a few LPM of air flow. This is possible through an attachable subsidiary unit LES 411. Kindly refer to respective brochures of LES 411
· Size Selective inlets: Omni-directional air inlet with PM 10 separation through an impactor followed by PM 2.5 separation through a WINS Impactor
· Flow Rate: Constant sampling rate of 1 m3/hr unaffected by voltage fluctuation and filter choking maintained by critical orifice system
· Sampling Time Record: 0 to 9999.99 hrs. recorded on a Time Totalizer
· Vacuum Pump: Diaphragm Pump
· Power requirement: Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
· Automatic Sampling: 24 hrs programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after pre-Control set time interval.
· Sample Volume: Dry Gas meter records the total air volume sampled
· Filter: Filter holder designed to accept any standard 47 mm diameter filter media
· Warranty: One year