|Home||» Products||» Dust Pollution Monitoring Systems||» Dust Monitoring Equipment|
Dust Monitoring Equipment
Fostered with the year of industry experience and market understanding, we are making and exporting an exclusive range of Dust Monitoring Equipment. This equipment is designed for monitoring dust levels present in the air. The offered equipment is manufactured by our skilled professionals using finest grade materials and modern techniques in accordance with set industry norms. In addition, this equipment is checked on various parameters of safety by our quality controllers. Our clients can avail this Dust Monitoring Equipment at minimal rate from us.
- Low maintenance
- Reliable performance
- Long service life
· Brushless blower reduces equipment downtime and maintenance effort.
· Lockable casters and gaseous attachment.
· Improved cabinet design which is more sturdy and durable with SS hardware.
· Brushless blower reduces equipment downtime and maintenance efforts
· Significantly reduce Noise
APM 860 comes with an in-built voltage stabilizer to compensate for voltage fluctuations. This model has been made more user-friendly, tool box within the instrument, softer handles.
Owing to its modular design, APM 860 can be easily paired with a gaseous sampling attachment (for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc.) as gaseous sampling requires only a few LPM of air flow. This is possible through an attachable subsidiary unit LES 411. Kindly refer to respective brochures of LES 411.
· Flow Rate:0.9 â€“ 1.4 m3 /min free flow
· Particle Size: Particles of 10 microns & below collected on Filter Paper holder. SPM bigger than 10 microns collected in a separate sampling bottle under the cyclone
· Sampling Time: 28 hours (maximum)
· Sampling Time Record: 0 to 9999.99 hrs. recorded on a Time Totalizer
· Power requirement: Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
· Size & Weight: 420 x 340 x 790 mm, 40 Kg
· Automatic Sampling: 24 hrs programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after pre-Control set time interval.
Warranty: One year